Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

If i was president of the class...

If i was president of the class I would change the swimming time and I would change the work. I would   change the uniform so it is more comfy. If they changed the work I would change how long the work is so I will like to do the work. I would probably go swimming everyday if you change the swimming time. I would change the swimming time because I like swimming but most of the time it is only 20 minutes. I would change the work because it is to long and I don't like doing heaps of work. I would change it so we can go on the playground when we have brain break and also change brain breaks to first hour of the middle block. I would change it because we are not aloud on the middle school playground sadly ;C. I would also change when we get holidays because I like staying home and not at school all the time, like we get our own days to stay home.


No comments:

Post a Comment